Assistant Manager / Manager
About the Firm:
Auckland CBD CA Firm are seeking an Assistant Manager to BAS Manager level to join their successful team. You will be working closely with a diverse and multicultural team who engage in multiple social events and celebrations throughout the year.
This role will suit someone who wants to mentor and lead a team as well as provide high level advice to clients. You will be heavily involved in workflow, reviewing compliance internally and externally, coaching, training, projects and plenty of client facing work.
Reporting in to two directors, who have a solid background within prestigious firms as well as industry to give you well rounded guidance and mentoring. Another selling point is the firms fantastic client base in a mixed range of industries with impressive annual turnovers.
- At least 5 years experience within BAS in a CA firm
- Ideally experience with workflow and reviewing work
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- The right personality to fit in the team
- Mentoring by well respected & experienced Directors
- Varied role with people management aspects
- Quarterly social events
- Large clients within various industries
- Options for progression or a career manager
- Stable firm with strong client base
P: 09 930 9827