4 days left
- Full Time
Originally founded in 1940 as a small family construction company, this organisation has expanded into a diverse global portfolio across multiple industries. They are now on the lookout for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their tight-knit team.
As the Assistant Accountant you will a have a mix of sole charge and team objectives. Reporting to the New Zealand Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Month end responsibilities including Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Reporting, Fixed Assets and Intercompany Transactions
- GST and PAYE returns.
- Assist Finance Manager with year end duties.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable tasks
- Bank reconciliations
- Ad-hoc accounting duties
- 2+ years' experience in a similar position
- Sole charge accounting experience
- Transactional accounting experience with emphases on Accounts Payable
- Organised, team orientated, strong communication skills
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Shauna McTigue or Kelsey Llewellyn in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0011849452