My client is a well-respected and recognised New Zealand organisation. They have been operating for over 40 years and have branches nationwide. They are an essential company that are specialists in their industry. The Role
This role will report to the Finance Manager, and you will be part of a Finance team of 9. As the Assistant Accountant they will support you to become CA or CPA qualified. Your duties will include:
Skills & Experience
- Owning and producing the weekly P&L. (This includes processing of weekly accrual journals and assisting the BMs and Operations Managers with any queries.)
- Providing support for invoice PO coding for branches nationwide.
- Preparing and processing the weekly/monthly COS, Revenue, miscellaneous expense and any other journals needed.
- Maintaining and managing the automatic payments, updating the schedule and posting the monthly journal.
- Actioning miscellaneous EOM reporting. For Example: Sales Analysis, Monthly Fuel Usage/Cost and any other ad-hoc reports as and when required.
- Weekly and Monthly customer billing for Regional Courier Revenue and a reconciliation of revenue.
- Fleet Management
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Assisting with Annual Budgeting data preparation as required.
- Liaise and provide details to company auditors when required.
- A key element of your role will be to provide cover for the Finance Business Partner.
Culture & Benefits
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong knowledge of credits and debits
- Attention to detail
How to apply
- ATE - Able to support CA or CPA qualification
- Free parking
- WFH 2 Days a week
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word
format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Evelyn Gravatt, Tanya Beets, Eli Eramus or Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700. Job Reference No: 06900-0012373570