4 days left
- Full Time
The organization is a long-standing, very well-respected service provider. Based in Mount Wellington this National organization has a reputable brand with a great culture, modern offices, and parking on site.
Join a team of 3 who work in a fast-paced and busy environment, taking ownership
- of the task in hand whilst working closely with the Shared Service team and internal stakeholders.
- Your focus will be around high-volume reconciliations including month-end, year-end and multiple bank accounts for National and Regional.
- Ensure month-end and year-end processes are completed and closed-off efficiently.
- Identify and investigate any exceptions and errors.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Solid excel skills and experience - manual process.
- Understand and have experience in transactional accounting
- Ability to maintain key relationships with excellent communication
- Ability to cope with a high-volume environment
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Kelsey Llewellyn or Ryan Robson in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0011849458