My client is a multinational with a huge presence in New Zealand and a clear dominant force in its sector. With a recognizable brand, this company is continuing to evolve and expand, hence this role. They require a senior Assistant Accountant to cover long-term leave on a temporary basis.
As Assistant Accountant you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager. Your duties will cover everything from the transactional right up to Trial Balance.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Preparing journal entries and accruals
- Monthly and year-end closings through to bank reconciliations.
- Fixed asset maintenance.
- General ledger reconciliations.
- Reporting & analysis
- Preparation of GST, FBT and other tax returns
- Providing office support and ad-hoc duties as required
- At least two years of Assistant Accountant experience.
- Brilliant skills in Excel - vlookups and Pivot Tables.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
- Exceptional experience with large ERP systems.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Kelsey Llewellyn or Ryan Robson in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0011783741