Accounts Receivable Officer/Credit Controller
My client is a NZ subsidiary of circa $30M turnover and 55-60 staff in NZ. This subsidiary is part of a truly global US listed company who has operations all over the globe. The business operates in the import & distribution of product in the industrial sector with thousands of products lines and thousands of customers. The business in NZ has a really tight knit family feel despite being part of an MNC.
As the Accounts Receivable/Credit Control Officer, you will work in a sole charge capacity and report into the Accountant who is based in the NZ operation, with a dotted line to the Regional Finance Director based in Singapore.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for managing the credit control function and chase debt daily
- Send out customer monthly statements
- Send copy invoices as well as other required documentation
- Account reconciliation
- Manage customer accounts credit limits and creation of new accounts
- Ownership of customer dispute resolution, liaising with both internal and external parties and resolve any account queries
- Cash management - download the bank statements and upload to the ERP system
- Customer payment allocation
- Arrange / lead face to face or phone meetings to resolve payment issues where applicable
- Send relevant detail to liquidators/administrators where required
- Liaise with customers, as well as internal personnel including sales & operations
- Ad-hoc duties
To be considered for this role you will have at least 2-5 years' experience in a similar role. You will have good analytical skills, be confident with large ERP systems and solid excel skills. You will need excellent communication and the confidence to liaise with a range of stakeholders. Ability to work autonomously and manage time efficiently is a must.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Kelsey Llewellyn or Ryan Robson in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0011836607