The Junior Finance Analyst will be working as part of the core Management Accounting team providing reporting, analysis and assistance to the wider finance team.
You will be based in central Bristol with flexible home working available
Our client is a leading business based in central Bristol with an ambitious and supportive finance team who are looking to grow in the next year. They are currently looking to recruit for a Junior Finance Analyst on a permanent basis.
The Junior Finance Analyst will be responsible for;
- Providing analysis and support as required to the Management Accounts team and senior finance members.
- Working with the Finance Planning & Analysis Manager (FP&A) to continually improve existing processes and progress a suite of reports and processes to support the month end reporting process.
- Producing reliable, accurate monthly KPI reporting, from available data within the Financial and HR systems, covering billing, WIP, open debt, matters opened, and more. This will be through running and updating Excel models and assisting with the implementation of a new Financial Reporting system.
- Providing ad hoc financial analysis across 8 overhead budgets as requested by the Financial Controller and Finance Director as well as responding to requests from across the business.
- Providing support to the Financial Operations Manager through running required reports within the system and/or designing new reports from available data
- Providing support to the Finance Manager and FP&A Manager when they are producing, supporting and collating budgets and forecasts.
- Assisting with the review of financial results to identify risks and opportunities within the business that merit further analysis or action.
- Assisting with the implementation of a new Financial Reporting system, from design and mapping requirements through to implementation in order to support the wider management accounting team.
The successful candidate will ideally be studying towards a professional accountancy qualification, or be a graduate with some finance experience.
A salary of between £23,000 and £25,000 is on offer for the Junior Finance Analyst role