Junior Accountant (Luxembourg Market/English Speaker)
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Are you looking for a new career in accounting? Are you a team player? Are you looking for opportunities to develop yourself through experience and training?
Are you interested to join a multinational team and have the chance to work with international clients? We offer a great opportunity to become part of TMF, learn more about client accounting and take over responsibility for your own clients after a period of training.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in Accounting or a related field or relevant years of working or internship experience
- 1 - 2 years of practical experience; we are interested also in more experienced Candidates - feel free to apply!
- Previous experience in client servicing businesses (accountancy, audit, etc.)
- Sound organizational skills
- Very good communication, both written and spoken, in English is required
- A team player, who can as well work independently
- Be a pro-active and take the ownership of own professional development
- Maintenance of accounting records and preparation of financial reports, i.e. deliverables
- Execution of client payments
- Organization and facilitation of audit of financial statements
- Assist Legal department with preparation of annual shareholders meetings
- Follow up and review deliverables prepared by team assistants
- Follow up invoices to clients and collecting debts
- Responsible for maintaining a simple client portfolio and client relationship
- Ensuring all Viewpoint modules are accurate and updated on a regular basis
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Flexible working time
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work
*We kindly inform you that we will be contacting only selected candidates