F & A Specialist
Specifically, you will
- Deal with customer and supplier queries.
- Coordinate invoice approvals.
- Process Bank payments and XERO system bank reconciliations.
- Assist with the fixed asset register.
- Ensure month end tasks run smoothly including raising of journals, and preparation of accruals and prepayments.
- Prepare sales ledger invoices and deliver to the TMG team.
- Support the team with all accounting Queries.
- Assist in the production of monthly management accounts for each geographical area.
- Assist in the production of annual budgets and monthly reforecasts.
- Assist in preparation of cash flow forecasts.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monitoring the accounts inbox for correspondence and queries.
- Assist with year-end procedures and liaising with auditors.
- Assist with the preparation of statutory year end accounts.
- Work alongside overseas Accounts teams to deliver financial reporting to the business.
- Ad-hoc Duties and support to the Finance Operation.
- Handle queries related to invoices for various ebilling portal.
- 5+ years of related experience, with 1 year of team leader experience preferred.
- Excellent track record in previous client support/customer Service engagements.
- Experience working directly with a US or UK client.
- Experience in Financial Reporting including US GAAP
- Strong technical accounting experience including double entry book-keeping
- Experience with Microsoft Products like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint
Skills for Success
- Strong workflow, time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects with deadlines and changing priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and MS Project)
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong interpersonal and client relationship skills Strong ability to work collaboratively.
- Strong attention to detail Analytical and problem solving skills.
- XERO system knowledge an advantage.
- Have an advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Com - Commerce
- PG - MBA with Finance will be preferred.
Elevate is the Law Company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company's legal, business and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Elevate's achievements and distinctions include:
- Winner of the American Lawyer Industry Awards Best Alternative Legal Services Provider of the Year 2019.
- Winner of British Legal Awards Alternative Service Provider of the Year 2019.
- Winner of the IACCM Innovation and Excellence Awards 2019 - Outstanding Service Provider (Americas and Global).
- Ranked as a Top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners five years in a row.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.com/jobs-at-elevate/
Follow us on social media