This role sits in mid-management in a high growth, highly performing business.
The client is a global logistics business.
- Accurate and timely monthly management accounts
- Group reporting
- Fixed assets register
- Payroll preparation and review
- Vat returns
- Cost accounting
- Bank reconciliations, hands on and overview
- Prepayments and accruals, hands on and overview
- Qualified accountant
- A preparedness to work in a high volume, busy department
- Accuracy and attention to detail
A competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate, joining this successful and established business.