PSC FD, EM Russia Growth and Performance Markets
- Provides financial and business leadership across Russia, Growth EM & Performance EM Supply Chain comprising of three manufacturing sites in Pakistan and end-to-end distribution.
- Accountable for the delivery of PSC P&L and Cash (capex and inventory) commitments. Supports delivery of £1.6bn Pharma and £0.3bn Vaccines sales.
- Leads the design and execution of cost per unit roadmap for key products manufactured in the three sites in Pakistan.
- As lead finance partner, drives the agenda on data and analytics, benchmarking, route to market, cash optimization, productivity improvement and other such strategic initiatives in PSC.
- Manages a high performing team of six direct reports and overall team of thirteen.
- Partners with Commercial FDs in Russia, Growth EM and Performance EM to ensure an integrated and competitive Pharma business through the One-P&L Emerging Market.
Education & Experience
Professional qualification CIMA
- 10 years + years of experience and 3-5 years of experience in leadership role
- Proven finance partnering skills
- Demonstrated experience in financial management and business planning
- Experienced in managing senior stakeholders, able to form strong relationships with site, customer supply chain and commercial team to drive best outcome for GSK
- Able to provide management insight and value-added analysis for complex business issues
- Able to lead and drive transformational change and cultural development
- Passionate about developing people and nurturing talent
- Creates and leads the delivery of Finance strategy to ensure that: (i) an appropriate balance is struck between delivery of short term financial commitments and long term value; (ii) productivity is delivered alongside and without compromising the supply chain’s commitment to safety, quality, compliance and supply; and (iii) the supply chain is always focused on maximizing enterprise value and returns.
- Provides sign-off of monthly, quarterly and full year P&L and Balance Sheet. Leads target setting, forecast and plan processes.
- Works with Customer Supply Chain leads and Site Directors to drive Supply Chain strategy and performance including site productivity, capital investment, inventory, volume forecasts, risk management and quality and to drive end-to-end distribution performance on issues such as warehousing, distribution models, LSP contracts, inventories etc. Drives the performance of the key GSK Supply Chain Transformation goals within the region including the GSK Production System, Procurement Excellence and Portfolio Optimization.
- Shapes PSC capital investment strategy, reviews and approves projects according to the GoA and maintains oversight to ensure projects are executed as approved and with appropriate controls in place.
- Plays an active role in the development of end-to-end strategy through the One-P&L. Works closely with Commercial FDs on issues such as volumes, in-market distribution, strengthening CCC, inventory optimization and EMSC support for commercial opportunities to realize incremental value for GSK.
- Works closely with LoC Finance, ICSS, CBS FS and Supply Chain Accounting to drive process improvement in relation to Financial reporting for the end-to-end supply chain, especially in-market inventories and market allocations of supply chain costs.
- Provides coaching and development to PSC Finance team. Works across Finance to develop talent through cross-development opportunities as well as building Finance Partnering Capabilities.
- Drives the Finance and PSC agenda in MPR, S&OP, Finance Board and RMCB.
- Supports design and implementation of benchmarking, route to market evaluation, cash / working capital optimization, productivity improvement and other such strategic initiatives.