Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
However this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people. We are looking for a Procurement Executive to join our growing team here in Malaysia.
- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources
- Support the update of the purchasing manual and implementation of the purchasing/contract management policies and procedures in line with the Group’s framework
- Process purchase requisitions and requests from internal stakeholders to trigger the purchasing process
- Prepare and maintain records of purchasing documentation (e.g. purchase orders, shipping documents, etc.). Validate suppliers' invoices and prepare documentation to facilitate the payment process (e.g. goods received note, payment voucher, etc.)
- Gather and compile monthly purchasing information for the purposes of purchasing reports preparation
- Functional skills and knowledge:
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of the business and industry
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and hands-on experience in supply chain management/purchasing/vendor management
- Proven hands-on experience handling SAP ARIBA and enterprise resource planning (ERP) system (preferred)
- Demonstrate basic research and analytical skills
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken
- Demonstrate appreciation and respect for cultural sensitivities especially in international/cross-cultural interactions
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
What We Offer
- A vibrant and international team
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company