Year End Accountant - IFRS16
- Interim Year End assignment
- Immediate start
- Remote working but otherwise London based
-Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with this Facilities Management business in their search for their next IFRS 16 Year End Accountant - 4-6 month temporary assignment.
The Year End Accountant is responsible for the accurate and timely submission of month-end and year-end closing as well as managing audit.
- To assist the month end and year end closing duties.
- To assist the audit process, liaising internally and externally.
- To ensure accounts are submitted under IFRS 16
- To provide supervision for the wider accounting team.
- Immediately available
- Year end experience
- Must have IFRS16 experience
- Flexible remote working
- Possibility of contract extension
- Based in London