Finance Business Partner
Sheridan Maine are working exclusively with a employer of choice on the South Coast to secure two new Finance Business Partners to join their Finance team, based in Poole, Dorset. These roles are permanent opportunities with a salary of up to £45,000 with a very attractive benefits package and working environment.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, you will be the Finance Business Partner to the Global Project Delivery team, providing financial planning, control, costing and reporting to ensure the successful delivery of major capital projects.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Reporting of project status, including all variables and the timetable for the life cycle of each project
- Accurate reporting of commitments and actuals through ERP System
- Design and delivery of financial and non-financial analysis and insight to support Project Directors and Managers, with key budget, timetable and scope decisions
- Monthly capital forecasting on projects within the Group
- Ensure compliance with Group policy, processes and controls for each project delivery
- Support the Project Director and Managers in optimising project costs both during the planning and costing phase and during build, ensuring cost assumptions and the costing and tendering process is adequately challenged
- Coordinate input from broader project stakeholder group on assumptions that impact project capital costs
- Ensure a comprehensive and timely project close and handover to Operating Group Finance
Key Skills and Experience needed:
- Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA Accountant with strong technical skills, including up to date knowledge of IFRS and expertise in financial analysis and financial control
- Experience dealing with foreign currency transactions and/or working for an international company an advantage
- Experience of construction or project accounting and control would be very desirable
- Experience business partnering non-financial stakeholders is an essential
- Advanced Excel skills and an aptitude for learning systems and processes quickly
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels, including non-financial decision makers and Senior Management Team
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise multiple projects at different stages with significant numbers of stakeholders
Please get in touch with Anja Davison to discuss further on; firstname.lastname@example.org
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.