Green Man Gaming is a multi-award-winning global retailer, publisher, and technology business in the video games industry. Working with the world's leading gaming brands, Green Man Gaming sells games to millions of customers across 195 countries via its market-leading eCommerce platform. Green Man Gaming's Publishing division offers more choice to independent studios as they navigate their route to market. The Digital Partners Program enables developers to opt for a mixture of publishing services, providing more flexibility to access the expertise and channels they require. Green Man Gaming continues to expand, increasing their service offering and reinforcing its footprint in global markets including LATAM, SE Asia & China.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Financial Accountant to be part of the small and vibrant finance team. This is an exciting role for running the accounting and financial activities of an organisation in a great industry.
- Month-end close and reporting including - general ledger postings, reconciliations and commercial analysis.
- Stock control and reconciliation
- Monthly royalty reporting for our publishing partners
- Support the finance team with budgeting and forecasting
- Preparing and submitting monthly Vat returns for the group
- Support the Junior accountant with invoicing and debtor collection
- Ad hoc commercial analysis for senior management
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- Solid knowledge of accounting concepts and standards
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Part qualified accountant working towards qualification
- Knowledge of Sage 200 a plus
- Flexible working
- 30 days paid holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) increased with the length of service
- Sabbatical leave following 3 and 6 years of employment
- Company Share Option Plan
- 50% game discount for employees
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership Scheme