The Account Manager will predominantly - but not exclusively - manage Tier 2 and 3 accounts with a view of taking on larger accounts in line with development and progress. The Account manager will also be required to mentor and coach junior members of the team.
- Responsible for financial targets and forecast for dedicated clients
- Increase renewal rates
- Increase annual spend
- Identify and nurture upsell opportunities across the client lifecycle
- They will be the main point of contact and will manage the client relationship through predefined touchpoints including (but not restricted to) onboarding, campaign reviews, account reviews and renewal conversations.
- Understanding client business plans, goals, objectives and org structure
- Creating and implementing client plans to increase product and service adoption
- Maintaining accuracy of system records
- Owning the business and commercial relationship between Net Natives and the client
- Monitoring account health and intervening appropriately to maintain high levels of client satisfaction
- Supporting in the resolution of client issues and concerns
Skills and Experience
- Account Management or Customer Success Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Proactive and resourceful
- Resilience and determination
- Ability to work independently
- Customer focus mind-set
- Exceptional planning and organisation skills
- Understanding of digital advertising platforms and attribution
- Understanding of marketing and advertising
- Knowledge of Higher Education and Further Education sector
- An interest in technology and user experience
- Familiarity with Google Tools (Sheets, Drive, Docs, etc.)
- Agency Experience or Client Experience
We expect you to live our ABC values.
- Accountable - we do what we promise we'll do
- Brave - we challenge the status quo
- Curious - we're inspired by what we do and want to inspire others
As well as a unique and rewarding working environment we treat our staff to flexible remote working days and hours as standard, commencing with 26 days' holiday (including birthdays off), pension scheme, gym and travel subsidies. Your personal development is fundamental to our success and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
Natives is an equal opportunities employer. We passionately believe that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your attitude, experience and skills.