Salary Dependent on Experience
We are currently going through a period of expansion and now looking for a talented agile Business Analyst to join our Strategic Development Team based in Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Reporting directly to the Technical Product Owner of document collaboration, co-authoring, and review solution in the Ideagen portfolio, you are responsible for all aspects of requirement engineering within the software development life Cycle. You work closely and collaboratively with multiple software development teams to ensure deliverables are fit for purpose and aligned with product vision and priorities
Day to Day
- Actively contribute to the delivery of new products and changes to the existing product line, on multiple projects concurrently
- Work closely with the Product Managers, Product Owners, and Senior Business Analysts to examine existing business models, workflows, and product features to identify business problems and help to identify potential solutions to meet the business needs
- Documentation where required as outputs from analysis activities such as functional and non-functional requirements documents, process flow diagrams, user stories, user acceptance criteria
- Contribute towards the creation of robust and compelling project proposals and business cases to meet desired business outcomes
- Contribute to the implementation of the solution through requirements definition, backlog prioritisation, and acceptance testing
Knowledge & Experience
- Use-case analysis, wire-framing, task specifying, UML
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholders
- Ability to understand and analyse complex problems
- Highly motivated, ability to work independently with no supervision
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, in English
- Good understanding of object orientated, data modelling and process modelling
- Familiarity with browser-based applications
- Familiarity with document management, content collaboration or workflow management systems
- Understanding of Agile software development methodologies/frameworks such as Scrum
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; Medical and Life Insurance, Dental, 16% Employer EPF Contribution Scheme, Company Share Incentive Scheme, Flexible Holidays, free office fruits and more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 600 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria - not including our global Partner Network - we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.