ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage financial systems and budget, provide financial advice
2. Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements including consolidated accounts, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards;
3. Prepare financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting;
4. Liaise with external auditors and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise;
5. Review the company's systems, analyze risk and project contract and costing;
6. Tax planning and compute tax computations and issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers;
7. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice;
8. Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs; and
9. Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
1. Qualified Accountant with ACCA , CPA, CIMA or equivalent with appropriate technical skills, and up to date with relevant best practice and legislation.
2. Member of MIA is preferable;
3. Someone that has exposure from F&B industry would be preferred
4. Familiar with Quickbooks and Autocount system
5. Familiar with MFRS and Bursa Listing requirements.