Junior Accounts Executive
1. Assist Accounts Manager on accounting activities of the company.
2. Implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality management system.
3. Prepare payment / cheque and other related documents.
4. Carry out daily collection and issuance of official receipts, bank-in and collection report.
5. Carry out bank reconciliation, data entry, updating records and maintaining of accounting records.
6. Prepare Debit Note trace from site personnel petty cash claim.
7. Check site personnel's petty cash claim before approval of claim.
8. Assist to prepare summary of payments every beginning of month and before payment allocation made by MD.
9. Capture all payment made to sub-contractor and suppliers.
10. Assist and undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by superior.
1. Diploma/Degree in Accounting or Partial Professional Qualification in ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
2. Minimum 2 - 4 years working experience preferably in Construction industry.
3. Fresh graduate are welcome.
4. Well verse in Microsoft Office and preferably with knowledge in using IFCA System.
5. Manage accounting function, ensure accurate and timely reporting of all financial reports.
6. A good team player, mature and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
7. Committed with strong sense of responsibility and able to work within dateline.
8. Immediate start
9. Full-time position