We are looking for a Finance & Administration Manager to be based in our JB-factory to help lead, organize and support the team comprising of Finance and Administration. Your job will be highly important in ensuring that company meets cost efficiency, regulatory compliance, reporting requirements & operational excellence.
Our ideal candidate must be skilled at leading others, organizing & solving problem. Interpersonal, communication & mediation skills will also be very useful, since you will often be acting as liaison between Managers on-site and in HQ.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage account payables and the disbursement process in the plant.
- Manage fixed asset accounting process, including tracking of Capital Expenditure spending.
- Make sure that manufacturing expenses are timely and accurately recorded, this includes day to day accounting and financial activities.
- Perform monthly account reconciliation (eg. inventory reconciliation, usage variance, accruals, bad stock return, etc.)
- Prepare and analyze plant performance (eg. cost management, variances) and to support business operation.
- Monitor and safeguard of the assets in the plant.
- Perform physical count of fixed assets and inventory according to policy.
- Undertake all other activities required for the plant financials, accounting and administration.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Finance, Accountancy or others related field.
- Passionate with business operation and has minimum five (5) years operation management experience.
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Confident, analytical, proactive and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Effective leadership and a good team player.
- Knowledge in using computer/MS Office is a prerequisite and exposure to SAP/ERP would be an added advantage.
Required Professional Membership (if any):-
- ACCA, CIMA, CPA
- Bahasa Malaysia