General Manager Finance
- Oversees the Group Finance functions, working closely with business unit finance to ensure timely and quality group financial reporting to the audit committee and board of directors.
- Keep abreast on the new accounting standards, highlighting its financial impact as well as providing advice to business unit finance on the new accounting treatment.
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure timely completion of annual audit with full compliance of new MFRS and corporate governance guidelines on public listed companies.
- Leading a team of staff on continuous improvement to drive efficiency and effectiveness in financial reporting (quarterly and yearly), increase accuracy, analyse businesses results and provide performance measurement indicators.
- Any other duties as and when assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Accounting Or ACCA Or equivalent
- Qualified accountant, ie. MIA/CPA/ACCA member
- 10 years related working experience which at least 5 years from medium/big audit firm
- Consolidation knowledge and experience are required
- Working experience at public listed company and bursa reporting
Consultant in Charge
May Chong | firstname.lastname@example.org | 012 280 1717