- Responsible for data entry for all the invoices received from related departments pertaining to all account's receivables.
- To handle full sets of company accounts
- Prepare invoices / billing if any and payment voucher for accounts payable.
- Monitoring the cash flow for companies with bank account and updating short of funds by getting approval from the directors in-charge.
- Prepare management accounts upon request / yearly including fixed Assets (FA) listing, update General Ledger (Depreciation and accrual) and schedule for audit purpose after completed the bank reconciliation.
- To assist in company tax submission by preparing tax schedule and liaison with the auditors during field audit.
- Follow up with auditors for audit report & tax agent for company taxation before the due date.
- Checking and verifying payment voucher and make sure payment issued entry to the correct accounting code.
- To review Management Accounts on monthly basis and discuss with management.
- Apply Card terminal and maintain the terminal account for Branch from time to time.
- To assist in preparing tax schedule for company taxation submission.
- Responsible for online submission of E number on yearly basis.
- Follow up with auditors for audit reports and tax agents for company taxation before the due date.
Consultant in charge
May Chong | firstname.lastname@example.org | 012 280 1717