Assistant Management Accountant
Working in the Management Accounts team, responsible for the production of month end management accounts for a company or group of sites. Covering both P&L and balance sheet.
Our client is a market leader within their field and experiencing continual growth into the year.
- Preparation and posting of month end journals including accruals & prepayments
- Reconciliation of sales ledger and other nominal account ledgers
- Reconciling company bank accounts
- Posting purchase ledger invoices and expense claims
- Preparing weekly payments for suppliers
- Processing petty cash
- Part qualified accountant - would be expected to be AAT qualified.
- Driven and tenacious
- Strong intellect
- Entirely credible
- Strong communication and presentation skills - verbal, written and face-to-face
On offer is a fantastic opportunity for an active AAT/CIMA/ACCA studier to join a North Bristol Business. Offering a salary between £26000-£30000, study support and progression.