At O-I Glass, Inc. (NYSE: OI), we love glass and we’re proud to make more of it than any other glass bottle or jar producer in the world. In 2014 we established Global Business Services in Poznań and we currently hire more than 250 employees. We support our clients and business partners in 10 languages. Our center provides services in finance (accounting, controlling, internal audit and banking), IT, HR, marketing data analytics and purchasing. Currently we are looking for:
Controlling Intern will help the Financial Reporting Analysts from European Controlling Team to undertake activities for European finance organization focused on month-end closing and financial reporting.
- Support the month-end closing process for the European countries to ensure timely and accurate US GAAP financial reporting
- Assist in the preparation of reports for respective countries to allow for timely and insightful analysis of financial results
- Support audit of US GAAP financials and statutory accounts by providing requested documentation &/or analysis
- Ensure that information is timely, accurate, relevant and reliable
- Interested in controlling/accounting
- Student status of 3th or 5th year of Finance & Accounting
- Proficient in English and another EU language as a plus
- Good skills in Excel
- General Ledger Accounting knowledge as a plus
- Power BI knowledge as a plus
- SAP knowledge as a plus
- Highly developed communication skills
- Availability: 20hrs per week as minimum, 30hrs per week is desirable
- Flexible working hours
- Paid internship
- Real learning opportunities
- Valuable job experience
- Supportive environment
If you are smart, passionate, innovative, culturally open, curious and collaborative, we’d like to hear from you.
O-I is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts and embraces the brightest minds and creates a culture that welcomes a diversity of ideas and perspectives while encouraging growth and rewarding performance.