Our Client is a highly successful and innovative Wealth Management Practice who are based on the outskirts of Huddersfield, with a reputation for providing unique financial solutions to High Net Worth individuals and businesses across the whole of the UK. Due to their ongoing growth are now looking to recruit an experienced Financial Adviser to join their team for a new division in Leeds.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join a thriving and successful company and become part of a unique and ambitious team by supporting an existing client bank as well as generating their own clients
This role is ideal for a candidate looking to further their career within Financial Services with a growing business committed to providing independent face to face advise to clients
To maintain the highest standards of client care, professional conduct and regulatory compliance.
Grow the number of clients served by recruiting new clients through referrals, personal networking and by making presentations to professional firms such as lawyers
- Previous experience in growing and managing private client relationships and providing financial advice
- Experience across a range of products and asset classes including pensions and investments
- Ability to work with clients across all wealth bands and communicate effectively from the most financially astute client to those with no financial knowledge
- Qualified and competent to provide advice with a valid SPS. Ambition to move towards Chartered Status if not already held
- Strong sales and presentation skills
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR11252