Audit and Accounts Manager
• Manage the Audit and Accounts team and develop junior staff members.
• Handle a mixed Audit and Accounts caseload of clients turning over.
• Be the face of the business for all your clients and advise them on any finance related enquiries.
• Take an active part in the firms business development activities.
• Comfortable using IRIS or similar software, CaseWare, some Xero, Sage
• Must be ACA or ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and
• Must have at least 5 year-experience working within Audit and Accounts teamIf you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information us today for a confidential chat. If you're looking for an Audit and Accounts Manager role in Derby but felt this position wasn't the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.Many accountants seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between practices, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Semi Senior position in Derby we may also be recruiting for a Senior Accountant in Derby as well.As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Audit Seniors in Derby. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today.