Senior Associate - Corporate Services
On behalf of our client, an international bank based in London, we are looking for a Senior Associate to join their Corporate Services.
The role involves high level of compliance risk management, and close liaison with Compliance to resolve any issues due to large proportion of relationships being domiciled in high risk countries.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creation/Verification of entries in Finacle.
- Ensuring the veracity of the information input into the System.
- Preparation of reports and returns relating to the department within given timeframe.
- Providing data to other departments as and when called for
- Monitor and Maintain all database of all existing relationships of Corporate.
- Resolve complaints of the customer/clients.
- On boarding of new corporate clients as per current AML guidelines.
- Monitoring of transaction made by the customers, on day to day basis.
Skills & experience required
- Preferably, experience of 3 years or more in banking and financial services with good domain knowledge of retail / wholesale banking operations.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in the field of finance/accounts.
- Sound knowledge of AML & KYC guidelines. Professional qualification in this line will be an additional advantage.
- An ability to maintain updated knowledge about developments related to internal audit, particularly bank's policies and procedures, industry and regulatory developments; new auditing techniques and practices, etc.
- Sound understanding of code of ethics and international standards for professional practice of internal audit. Qualifications in Internal Audit will be an added advantage.
- An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good command of Microsoft office especially Excel, Word & Power Point.