Turnberry Homes is a successful privately owned housebuilder with developments throughout west central Scotland.
There is an opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper to join our busy head office team.
The role involves maintaining the business's accounting records, completing returns and producing reports to Directors ensuring all deadlines are met.
The successful candidate will have a flexible approach, providing accounts department cover in all areas and assisting senior management as and when required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Weekly and monthly payroll
- VAT returns
- Managing Sales, Purchase, Subcontractor Ledger and Cashbooks
- Monthly reconciliations
- Liaising with Accountants in preparation of financial year end
- Financial management of company assets
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in a similar role
- Skilled with common office products (Microsoft office suite, email, etc.)
- Experienced with accounting software, including an ability to adapt to new systems
- Knowledge of HMRC Reporting
Interested? Please click "apply" now!