£30,000 TO £40,000 depending on skills and experience
This is an exciting new opportunity in Hull for an experienced accountant from a practice environment looking for their next career move. This established and reputable firm of chartered accountants in Hull are looking for an experienced qualified candidate, or qualified by experience looking to progress their career.
You will have experience across audits and in preparing year end accounts as well as exposure in dealing with a variety of clients from different sectors. Experience of managing your own portfolio of clients would be an advantage as well as:
- Experience of accounts preparation for SME sized clients
- Experience of working on audits
- You will have excellent people and communication skills
- Confident working closely with clients to help build business relationships
- Managing your own portfolio of clients would be an advantage
. This role will also offer excellent career opportunities for the right candidate.
- Long established and well respected firm of chartered accountants
- Friendly and progressive working environment
- All aspects of corporate finance, audit, accounts preparation,, accountancy and business advice and tax
- Strong training and development programme for staff
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- Qualified candidate from a busy practice environment or
- Strong QBE candidate from practice
- Experience of audit work
- Excellent people & communication skills to build client relationships
- Team Player
IDEALLY YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- Computer literate - experience of Iris, Xero and Sage would be an advantage
- Able to train and develop student staff
- Proven track record of managing own portfolio of clients
- You will work closely with the Partners senior management team getting involved in all aspects of compliance and planning work
- Manage your own portfolio of clients across accounts preparation and some tax work
*Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
*Established in 1998
*Employ approx 30 staff
*2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
*Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
*Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc's, blue chip organisations and SME's , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
*From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments.
*It is the policy of Edwards & Pearce to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law