£23,000 - £25,000 per annum (depending on skills and abilities)
Permanent opportunity in Wrexham
37.5 hours per week
Accounts Assistant required for a small but successful business providing day-to day accounting support.
• Sales and purchase ledger processing
• Reconciliation of PayPal and EBay accounts
• Payroll for 8 employees
• Credit control
• Cash flow forecasting
• General Accounts administration
The ideal Accounts Assistant will have the following skills and abilities:
• A track record of experience in an Accounts Assistant role
• Excellent IT skills using Excel and Word. Working knowledge of Pegasus Opera (essential)
• The ability to manage Sales and purchase ledger
• Payroll experience would be an advantage
• Accurate recording and data processing skills
• A good standard of numeracy and literacy
• Confident communication skills
• An enjoyment of working as an essential part of a small and busy team
Our client is a long established privately owned business based in Wrexham. They have an excellent reputation for the quality of their products and the level of technical customer service and advice that they provide. This is an ideal opportunity to join a great team and progress your accounts experience.
• £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
• Free car parking
• Working hours 9am - 5pm, 30 minutes break.
• Statutory holidays and pension
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.