Our client, a high performing SME who form part of a reputable and growing group of companies, is seeking to recruit a progressive Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
What will the role involve?
- Production of the monthly management accounts pack with support from the Finance Manager;
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process;
- Support the annual audit and tax computation preparation;
- Effective accounting, general ledger processes and journal posting;
- Production of balance sheet reconciliations;
- Maintain the accruals and prepayment schedules;
- Support the monitoring and management of the debtors ledger, chasing overdue debts and escalating as required where credit terms are not being adhered to;
- Perform ad hoc analysis as required by the Finance Manager;
What you will need:
- Part-newly qualified (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Rounded management accounting skill-set, gained within industry or outsourcing;
- Upper-intermediate Excel proficiency;
- Personable and progressive in person.
- Study support;
- Group pension scheme;
- Life assurance.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.