Accounts Semi Senior
This Part Qualified Semi-Senior opportunity will see you working for one of the area's leading firm of accountants. You'll gain access to a broad variety of client work to hone your skills as you progress towards more senior roles.
This position will particularly suit you if you're experienced or studying for your professional qualifications. In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive training package if required.
- Working with the Manager and Seniors
- Preparing year end accounts for both incorporated and unincorporated clients.
- Management accounts preparation
- Preparing tax computations and returns
- Assisting the Manager with ad hoc project work for clients
- Liaising with clients over their accounts and queries
- Mentoring trainees and help them with queries