Sr Derivatives Trading Specialist
The Derivatives Trading Specialist role entails a wide variety of responsibilities such as inbound calls, outbound calling, introducing new products and services, educating and providing guidance on trading strategies, evaluating risk parameters and offering solutions that best fit the client's financial objective and risk profile. This position requires a willingness to learn advanced options trading and strategies, complex margin issues and risk management. Successful candidates will have a strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong understanding of Schwab's policies, procedures, products, services, and a desire to be on the leading edge of the Option Trading business at Schwab.
- Active FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses required. May consider a condition of employment.
- FINRA Series 3, 9/10 also required, but can be obtained under a condition of employment.
- One or more years of trading experience and customer service/call center work experience preferred.
- Candidate must have an aptitude and willingness to learn advanced options trading and strategies, complex margin issues, risk management, the financial services industry, and able to communicate effectively regarding all licensed and non-licensed aspects of the client service experience with Schwab.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, assessing risks at point of contact and displaying expertise in placing large trades.
- Advanced technical skills including experience using Schwab's various trading platforms.
- The ability to deliver service that results in high promoter scores and increased client loyalty
- Effectively incorporate market knowledge into conversations and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Collaborative and relational work style with proven success in a team environment.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics.
- Ability to retain and execute upon complex information with relative ease.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Flexibility Remote Work from Home financial advisor investments careers series 7 jobs securities license jobs customer service