- Establish and follow Financial Management procedures for the control of TMR financial records and assets.
- Prepare financial statements required for external audits such as employee benefits audits (401k audits, Worker's Compensation audits ) and DCAA Incurred Cost Submissions .
- Prepare Monthly and Quarterly Financial Statements Required for External Financial Institutions required for Line of Credit deliverables
- Prepare Monthly Financial Statements including Actual Costs vs Budgeted Costs.
- Coordinate financial assessments and audits ensuring approval.
- Manage Accounts Payable including but not limited to processing vendor invoices and reconciling credit card charges.
- Manage Accounts Receivable including but not limited to processing and reviewing invoices for TMR and AAST, reconciling bank statements, and recording cash receipts.
- Respond to ad hoc Estimating and Purchasing request for analyses.
- Develop and analyze information to assess TMR's current and future financial status .
- Work with HR/Recruiting/Senior Management to a ssess and recommend Employee Benefit programs to minimize the impact on TMR's financials, but support TMR's goal to provide good benefits to employees.
- Coordinate with CPAs and other organization to ensure TMR's accounting practices are consistent with Government requirements and accounting procedures .
- Recommend updates to Finance practices, IT systems, policies and procedures based on sound industry best practices or changing Government standards.
- Support Continual Processes and Service Improvement based on TMR's ISO & CMMI certifications
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A t least 5 years of government cost accounting experience
- At least 5 years of experience working with QuickBooks and Excel; must be proficient with MS Office.
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint
- At least 3 years of experience in Government contracting with DCAA knowledge.
- United States citizenship is required due to the nature of the work performed.
- Ability to multitask and establish priorities, meet assigned deadlines, work well under pressure, and provide timely results.
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and establish priorities.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.