- Prepare forecasts/projections and ensure full coverage of opportunities and identification of risks
- Provide information for review and decision support in addition to proactive review of financial results and trends for optimizing financial performance
- Coordinate and prepare presentation packages and support for monthly, quarterly and annual meetings.
- Prepare quarterly forecast and annual budget (P&L and capital)
- Respond to requests from investors, coordinate with CEO and CFO
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Experience in Investment Banking and Corporate Finance in an E&P environment
- Strong analytical and presentation skills as this person will be involved in board meetings, board presentation and investor relations.
Note - Candidates must be a Green Card holder or US Citizen
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.