Comprehensive benefits package
3 weeks paid time off
40 + hour work weeks available
- Manage daily bookkeeping and reporting outcomes to management in a timely and accurate manner
- Accurately complete and post the control of store cash, fuel, and inventory of shift reports
- Prepare the Daily Settlement Report
- Oversee change fund management including, back office and front safes
- Balance numerous daily cash register reports and safe drop log to cash deposit
- Prepare bank deposits to ensure timeliness and accuracy
- Accurately file store bookkeeping copies in our repository
- Assure vendor deliveries are being completed properly and in compliance with policyPerform general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned
- Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation
- Organization skills, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Interact professionally with all levels of the team
- Frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, balancing, climb, pushing, pulling (e.g. ice cart with 50 or more 20 lb. bags of ice, and lifting product or material weighing 40 lbs. or more)
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
- Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Advanced skills in math, cash handling, and previous bookkeeping experience preferred
- Knowledge of Point of Sale (POS) front counter, and PDI
Buc-ee's, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.