Parker + Lynch has partnered with an internationally recognized manufacturing client in search of a high-level Controller to play a lead role across the company. You will work directly with the CFO and manage financial reporting in accordance to GAAP and IFRS.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Responsible for accuracy and integrity of financial accounting and reporting in compliance with U.S. GAAP and IFRS
- Drive implementation of accounting new standards and procedures in the organization within respective reporting area
- Participate in development and enforcement of financial procedures, processes and guidelines that will improve business
- Support preparation of the monthly forecast, cashflow, ensuring its completeness and accuracy
- Analyze operating results and balance sheet elements to determine and recommend profit and/or cash flow improvement opportunities
- Lead and mentor accounting team
- Implements apply, and standardize SOX and internal controls, and monitor success to minimize risk
WHAT YOULL NEED:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of 5+ years' accounting/finance responsibilities in a similar capacity
- CPA required
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Demonstrate professional presence, communicate articulately and confidently
- Working knowledge of financial and ERP systems
- Act as a business partner and provide thought leadership
*ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*
If you or someone in your network fit this profile and would like to apply for this role or any other accounting/finance positions, please submit your application and resume to Sharmila.Khastagir@parkerlynch.com.
To read our candidate Privacy Information statement which explains how we will use your information please visit: (brand specific website so in this case https://www.parkerlynch.com).