Risk Management Access Control Specialist III
Our seasoned professionals deliver services based on Milestone's best practices and service delivery framework. By leveraging our vast knowledge base to execute initiatives, we deliver both short-term and long-term value to our clients and apply continuous service improvement to deliver transformational benefits to IT. With Intelligent Automation, Milestone helps businesses further accelerate their IT transformation. The result is a sharper focus on business objectives and a dramatic improvement in employee productivity. Through our key technology partnerships and our people-first approach, Milestone continues to deliver industry-leading innovation to our clients. With more than 2,000 employees serving over 200 companies worldwide, we are following our mission of revolutionizing the way IT is deployed around the globe.
The Access Risk Management team supports the Governance, Risk, and Compliance functions of the Global Security enterprise through the design, implementation, and management of systems and processes that incorporate the concepts of minimal access and risk-based permissions to safeguard enterprise assets.
The role of the Risk Management Access Control Specialist III requires a dynamic personality that can work successfully in a diverse environment, drive clarity, and reduce ambiguity. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of high-impact ideas and initiatives, along with experience applying strong analytic skills and knowledge of physical identity access management control systems. This role will also be expected to aid the team in leveraging these access control systems to inform and support complex business decisions on a global scale. A successful candidate will assist with each responsibility on a global level.
- Maintain physical identity access management documentation according to established standards
- Review and recommend improvements to physical identity access management processes and internal controls
- Articulate and communicate relevant system and process requirements to internal stakeholders and leadership
- Develop, improve, and socialize performance metrics for all areas of accountability
- Coordinate risk reduction activities pertaining to physical access control, to include termination and leave of absence controls, ensuring reports and documentation are provided to appropriate leaders and business partners, and capturing, tracking, and enforcing action items
- Support the development and documentation of access risk management practices, processes, and mechanisms, both internally and with stakeholder working groups
- Ensure access controls and processes are robust and appropriate, and design and build scalable, automated tools and services to meet these needs
- Lead projects and optimize solutions in response to audit findings and recommendations
- Troubleshoot multisystem interdependencies and develop logical outcomes.
- Communicate and document logical frameworks to assure non-conflictive assignment of access
- Collaborate with internal teams and cross-functional partners to integrate the goals of the business into the Global Security Access Risk Management Program
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 5 years of experience in an access control management setting required
- Knowledge of physical identity access management processes and procedures
- Highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects in different time zones
- Advanced knowledge of onboarding/offboarding processes and procedures
- Aptitude for learning new terminology quickly
- Effective interpersonal communication to influence operational changes, drive collaboration and maximize adoption of new ideas, tools, and practices
- Candid, transparent, dynamic, and trustworthy
- Experience managing a global badge access program
- Advanced CCURE knowledge
- Working knowledge of Alert Enterprise
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business situations
- Ability and desire to collaborate and work with cross-functional stakeholders across different time zones
- Advanced problem-solving capabilities and refined analytical skills
- Experience working in fast-paced work environments
- Working knowledge of Security Spots and Dots
- Ability to work remotely with the expectation to work onsite when instructed to return