Chief Financial Officer
They are a well-respected and extremely stable multiple location community bank that has a strong presence as they have been in market for decades. This bank received 5-star rating from Bauer Financial!
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $125,000 to $145,000 base salary (depends on level of experience) plus bonus
- Key member of executive management team
- Full benefits package
- Relocation package provided
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for the financial and accounting functions of the bank.
- Manage the bank 's investment portfolio.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance.
- Advise on the financial conditions and as a member of the leadership team will play a key role in the strategic direction of the bank.
- Lead, manage, and develop staff.
- Minimum of 7 years related experience with along with good leadership / management and communication skills.
- Bachelor 's degree in accounting, finance or equivalent. CPA a plus but not required.
- To be considered, must have banking / financial service industry experience.
This bank is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!