Steel Making Auditor
Our auditors enjoy traveling domestically and/or internationally, a flexible schedule (some auditors perform 1 or 2 audits a month, while others desire to audit every week), competitive compensation that includes a daily rate plus travel expenses, meeting new people and keeping in touch with technology and the latest developments, networking with other industry professionals.
To learn more about the this auditor position, please review these General Guidelines .
The ideal auditor candidate will possess most of the following criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field and 5 years of steel making experience
- High School Diploma and minimum 10 years of steel making experience.
- Hands-on experience with
- Electric Arc Furnace, Ladle Metallurgy Furnace, and Degassing
- Continuous Casting or Bottom Pouring techniques
- Steel Making process control systems
- Auditing experience
- Written and oral proficiency in the English language