Financial Analyst, FP&A
Cyxtera is seeking a Financial Analyst that will be a key asset in the future growth of the company. This individual will support the Company's financial quarterly forecast, annual budget process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. S/he will provide financial support to senior management including financial modeling, preparing management presentations, and other projects requested by senior management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support 'optimal' business decision making. The position reports to the FP&A Manager.
- Assist in monthly close results, variance explanations, accruals, forecasting, and budgeting
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of cost of sales and expenses
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in Capex investments, as well as new projects
- Maintain financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Help prepare presentations to Senior Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA/MBA highly preferred
- 1+ years' experience in Accounting or Financial Planning and Analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
Salary range - $60k - $65k
Cyxtera is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.