Our client is adding a Financial Planner at their headquarters in Greenville, SC. This position will support advisors and serve clients by reviewing, analyzing, and preparing client financial plans to ensure clients realize and meet their financial goals.
What you need:
• 3+ years of client-facing financial advisory firm experience
• 4 year college degree required; MBA or CPA preferred but not required
• CFP designation, enrollment in CFP program or desire to obtain CFP designation is required
• Series 7, 63, 65, 66 and additional FINRA designations preferred
· Responsible for regular client contact
· Research planning topics, improve financial planning processes and educate other advisors
· Be comfortable with transparent, two-way dialogue among team members and clients
· Advocate for client needs as appropriate
Competitive salary + incentive bonus
Medical & dental, 401K, PTO
Reimbursement of FINRA licensing expenses
An attractive and convenient office environment on Verde Blvd in Greenville, SC!
You possess our Core Values - Growth, enthusiasm, stewardship and transparency - do what you say and fully deliver.
Join our clients team! - Their guiding values to meet clients' needs providing customized investment and financial planning solutions. Always striving for continuous improvement in our business operations, and committed to improving the lives of our employees and providing an outstanding work environment. Join a team of hard-working people dedicated to making a difference.