CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER - Fast growing, financial services company. Collaborative culture!
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER - Fast growing, privately held company. Collaborative culture!
Ideal candidate will be a CPA (Big 4) and/or MBA (Top school) with both large company and early stage, high growth company experience.
Financial services experience required.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- Manage core financial activities including accounting, purchasing, audits, financial reporting, treasury, investments, insurance, tax and regulatory compliance, while ensuring timely, accurate and compliant reporting
- Direct financial planning and analysis processes, including budgeting, long-range strategic planning and ad-hoc analytics
- Provide business leaders and stakeholders with consultative support, financial analysis, relevant KPIs and actionable insights to facilitate management and data driven decisions
- Provide financial leadership on strategic initiatives, including new business development, client/product pricing, partnerships, M&A and financing activities
- Maintain strong and productive relationships with a wide range of external advisors and vendors including audit, tax, business partners, investment bankers, commercial bankers, investors, key vendors, insurance brokers and other professionals
- Manage best practices for financial reporting and performance analysis
- Ensure compliance with financial commitments and agreements
- Provide accurate and timely financial reporting
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of tax returns
- Manage investment policies with other stakeholders as appropriate
- Provide strong people leadership and employee development