Kelly in partnership with our client in Greenfield, is seeking qualified candidates for a Direct Hire Bookkeeper role. In this Direct Hire role, you will be hired on day number 1 by the client organization.
- Full time hours Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30 (flexible)
- Salaried role at $40-45K based on skills and experience
- Benefits include: 401(k) with 3% match, vacation/sick time and paid holidays
Work for a locally owned and operated franchise organization in an exciting bookkeeping and management of a small office. In addition to bookkeeping duties, will also assist with digital marketing as well as planning and deployment of a software conversion this year.
- Manage all bookkeeping functions within QuickBooks to include, but not limited to accounts receivables and payables, monthly franchisee remittance processing, general ledger entries, preparation of financial and reconciliation statements, and the generation, maintenance, and submission of various corporate reports.
- Perform general administrative functions including data entry, filing, mailings (postal and electronic), clerical tasks, record keeping, and any other general duties as assigned.
- Willingness and flexibility to take on various tasks unrelated to the bookkeeping function.
- Answer phones, greet guests, coordinate, and prepare office for appointments and visitors.
- Maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers, franchisees, vendors, and employees, including timely and efficient flow of communication throughout office and between staff members.
- Administrate our digital marketing presence online.
- Assist with the planning and deployment of our CRM software conversion.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required and Associates Degree or some related college coursework is preferred
- 3-5 years of progressive bookkeeping experience
- Previous office management experience desired
- Proven experience and proficiency with QuickBooks as well as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Strong aptitude for basic accounting principles including accuracy and thoroughness of statement preparation and reconciliation.
- Ability to use administrative skills to manage phone system, schedule appointments, customer service/follow-up as well as other administrative skills assigned.
Please apply now for this immediate Direct Hire Bookkeeper opportunity. You may also send resume directly to Angie - email@example.com.
Why Kelly ® ?
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.