- This position is on-site. That means that the person in this position is expected to work in our physical office location. As stated above, we are doing everything we can to protect our employees that are working on-site and greatly appreciate their commitment.
- Evaluate loan applications for quality, accuracy, and decisions them based on a review of the applicant's credit history and in consideration of the guidelines and policies of the client institution.
- Operate a multitude of different loan processing systems including --but not limited to-- Crif LoanCenter, Lending 360, Lendpro, StreamLend Velocity, CRIF Sail, CRIF Action, DILLS, TCI Decision Lender, Symitar's Epysis and Groove Car's AppTrac.
- Finalize Loan Agent Entry Level, Loan Agent 1 and Loan Agent 2 agent loan applications.
- Assist in ongoing training for Contact Center employees. Assist with training in new technology and new client programs.
- Evaluate and maintain the quality and accuracy of the information templates, including rate changes and promotional information as needed. Credit Analyst will have a continuous working knowledge of all information templates.
- Provide ongoing support of cross-sell products.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
- Completion of high school, or equivalent.
- Previous Contact Center experience, including 6 months or more previous experience in a loan Contact Center position.
- 1-2 years' experience as a Lending Underwriter.
- Understanding of all facets of the contact center loan application processing.
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate 24 X 7 department needs.
- Thorough understanding of Credit and Lending.
- Knowledge of the operation of financial institutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- Ability to monitor several different Remote Login indirect loan queues in addition to internet and phone applications.
- Ability to comprehend credit bureau information.
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve; cultivating a workplace in which every employee can live up to their full potential. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity, Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.