Senior Financial Analyst
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world's largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG's divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Senior Financial Analyst performs professional level accounting work in the generation, analysis, and maintenance of fiscal records related to AEG Presents. The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for performing monthly tasks, including but not limited to, the generation of accounts receivable, and the recording of fixed assets, accruals, sponsorships, allocations, along with the preparation of various reports for management use. The incumbent will be required to apply accounting knowledge to ensure proper coding and recording. The Senior Financial Analyst will perform ad-hoc reports for management as necessary.
- Analyze, process, and reconcile cash-related transactions to monthly bank reconciliations and financial reports.
- Process, distribute, and administer billings for settlements and sponsors through complex computer system/financial application and contact clients to collect outstanding balances.
- Apply strong knowledge of chart of accounts to verify coding of vendor transactions and expense reporting, while also promptly responding to vendor and management inquiries as needed.
- Reconcile various general ledger accounts on a monthly basis, including cash, receivables, fixed assets, payables, deferrals, etc.
- Prepare and input journal entries and determine appropriate accruals to be made monthly.
- Monitor fixed asset activity in detail and input into accounting module for automatic depreciation generation.
- Create support schedules for monthly financial packages, and update as determined to be necessary based on ongoing trends and actual data. Create supporting schedules for financial and budgetary activities.
- Prepare various reports and analyses for management through financial reporting systems.
- Perform ad hoc projects as determined to be necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year) in Accounting, Finance or related field
- A minimum of 4-6 years of related work experience
- Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of key financial practices (i.e. journal entries, debits, credits, etc.) and accounting functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex financial application
- Able to work independently and complete duties and projects under minimal direct supervision
- Demonstrated proficiency using spreadsheets, accounting and financial applications (JD Edwards)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook; Excel, Word) and ability to learn required business systems
- Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company
- CPA license preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.