Credit Reporting Analyst
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Possess/develop a strong understanding of Credit Reporting requirements and federal regulations
- Possess/develop knowledge of ACA's data warehouse and Servicing System of Record and subject matter expertise regarding Credit Reporting data
- Possess/develop proficiency in querying databases and AWS (Amazon Web Services) and providing this data clearly, concisely, and in an actionable manner for various audiences while ensuring completeness and accuracy
- Possess/develop the ability to use diverse compliance, servicing, controllership data and systems to interpret, analyze, and solve complex business performance and reporting problems
- Participate in design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications
- Analyze regulatory and compliance related strengths and weaknesses including leverage, key risk factors, state and federal requirements, and ability to service accounts
- Support departmental daily operations and projects as assigned
- Perform statistical analysis to support departmental and company-wide decisions, as applicable
- Assist with development and execution of monitoring various departmental and company-wide processes
- Provide insight for process improvement across functional areas
- Communicate with all level of associates effectively and with the appropriate level of information including business partners and vendors
- Utilize root cause analysis and corrective action processes when analyzing issues
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in an applicable field - (Bus, Math, Econ, Fin, Stat, Sci, Eng, IT)
- Two or more years' professional experience in Credit Reporting and data analysis
- Two or more years' experience in querying data and understanding a company's data warehouse structure
- Demonstrated excellence in working effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Strong aptitude for data analysis
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/projects and to work in a fast paced/deadline driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- The ability to quickly assess problems, identify root cause, and find workable solutions
- The skills to synthesize information, distill relevant facts, and reach logical conclusions
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with a work schedule of Monday-Friday with some schedule variations as needed.
This position may require up to 10% travel.
ACA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ACA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
You are not officially considered an applicant unless you have completed an employment application in ACA's online applicant tracking system, iCIMS.