- Manage all accounting operations including, payroll, billing, A/R, A/P, GL, and job costing.
- Oversee payroll processing for 40+ employees in 2 companies.
- Administer/manage 401K plans weekly payroll contributions, company matching and compliance to by-laws
- Yearly business insurance renewals: due diligence on claims vs. premiums
- All aspects of Banking
- Presenting monthly reports to Management that includes Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss
- Contract Management: Applicable to Sub-Contractors and Key Suppliers
- Perform financial reconciliations
- Budgets: yearly forecast, quarterly reporting to plan, CAPX
- Work with outside CPA firm and consultants for all applicable filings and audits
- Day to day management/development/mentoring of Payroll, Finance and Accounting team
- OSHA reporting: monthly, quarterly, yearly
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to details.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 5+ Years experience. Construction experience preferred.
- ADP Workforce Knowledge.
- Microsoft Excel
- Salary range $70,000 - $90,000 based on experience
- Yearly Bonus Potential
- Medical and dental Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Matching
- Profit Sharing Potential