- Manages Accounting, Payroll, Treasury, and Tax functions.
- Develops accounting policies to comply with generally accepted accounting principles and governmental requirements.
- Directs the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements used to monitor corporate performance.
- Overseas the development of annual operating, capital, and financial budgets.
- Works closely with operations and administrative departments to communicate and optimize financial performance
- Serves as the primary contact with the independent auditors on all accounting matters. Responsible for obtaining clean audit opinion consistent with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Implements appropriate inventory control and valuation procedures.
- Works with Human Resources department to evaluate employee benefits offerings and costs
- Works with legal team on risk management to determine appropriate insurance coverages and costs.
- Oversees Tax department, works with external accounts on various tax estimates and processing.
- Engaged in cash and banking oversight and management
- Serve on acquisition due diligence and integration team
- Provides recommendations for continuous improvement in financial performance.
- Performs research, develops analysis, and manages projects and other duties as assigned by manager.
- 10 - 12 years of relevant business experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA required
- SAP, MS Office (extensive Excel, Access)
- Analytical, and detailed oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven leadership ability.
We offer comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits, including 401k, medical, vision, and dental.
*State Industrial Products is a non-smoking facility*
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vet