Loss Prevention Manager - Eastern Region
HearingLifeispart of Demant, aworld-leading hearing healthcare groupbuilton a heritage of care and innovation since 1904.HearingLifeoperates more than 600 hearing care centers across 42 states.We follow a scientific, results-oriented approach to hearing healthcare thatis delivered byhighlyskilledand caring professionals.Our vision is to help more people hear better through life-changing hearing health delivered by the best personalized care.
Who YOU Are:
The Loss Prevention Manager is accountable for the development and management of HearingLifes loss prevention and internal audit programs within their territory. You will leverage your loss prevention and process expertise to help build and implement programs which significantly mitigate risk and preserve revenue and profitability while maintaining a commitment to quality patient and team member experiences. Focused on improving controllable revenue loss and shrink (discounting, pricing, inventory shrink, asset management, etc.). Additionally, will be required to glean results through strong partnership, improved visibility, reporting, internal auditing, process & SOP compliance, and increased accountability.
- Support program development and ongoing management of corporate loss prevention safety and security management guidelines and procedures at clinic level and throughout the corporate structure.
- Build relationships with territory field teams and other departments to facilitate cooperation and shared objectives for the protection of our team members, customers, assets, and profitability.
- Analyze exception reporting which identifies key areas of non-compliance/risks. Develop and implement plans to address issues in their territory.
- Audit clinics and report findings to Sr Director of Loss Prevention and field leadership.
- Audit process integrity within billing and revenue cycle management and report findings to finance and Loss Prevention leadership.
- Assess Loss Prevention related business processes in Clinic or Support Center and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work with Learning & Development on Loss Prevention related training needs.
- Train field teams and support center as needed to improve process and policy gaps.
- Conduct on-site internal audits and report findings. Create action plans and ensure follow up and completion.
- Reduce Team Member operational errors by identifying areas of possible risk/loss and implementing plans which reduce errors.
- Ensure policies and procedures are executed for proper cash management and reconciliation.
- Monitor business and employee license compliance.
- Ensure appropriate pricing and discounting processes are followed and issues are resolved.
- Direct the development, implementation, and oversight of emergency procedures within regions/districts.
- Monitor employee off-boarding practices to mitigate loss of company assets within territory.
- Work with finance as directed to ensure compliance with inventory management policies.
- Work with legal, HR and compliance as directed to conduct investigations of losses of company assets and/or non-compliance.
- Work with business systems and corporate IT organization as needed to reduce risk of loss of company digital property and assets, including patient records.
- Help identify and make recommendations for minimizing physical hazards and unsafe work practices.
- Implement action plans to monitor and control risk across the organization.
- Maintain required reports and documentation.
- Develop and deliver department communications, business updates, key performance metrics, project status reports, and other information.
We are Excited About You if:
A bachelors degree or in lieu of degree 6 years of equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of experience in loss prevention, hearing health business, or compliance.
- Loss Prevention Certification preferred.
- Proven loss prevention or equivalent business experience in retail, consumer goods, healthcare, insurance, or related industries
- Must be willing to travel 50% (within your territory or to support center as needed)
- Work remotely, but should reside within their Loss Prevention Manager territory
Benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off package.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.