Controller - Fast Growing Manufacturer
- Manages and coordinates day-to-day maintenance of the general accounting systems including research and journal entry of activity and the reconciliation to the general ledger.
- Leads others and performs analysis and reconciliation of accounts, including bank statements.
- Researches and corrects account discrepancies as appropriate.
- Coordinates with other departments and manages the consolidation of the organization's financial records.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements as appropriate and submits accurate and timely data for financial reporting purposes.
- 10+ years accounting experience with companies whose revenue exceed $100M
- 5+ years experience in a supervisory/management role in accounting
- Consumer packaged goods experience is a plus
- CPA is highly preferred
Salary is up to $175,000 + Bonus